Wireless Smoke Detector
Wireless ESL Smoke Detector Description
The ESL supervised smoke alarms are self-diagnostic Learn Mode wireless sensors with 319.5MHz transmitters that use photoelectric technology with a self-contained sounder, a low battery annunciator, status LED, and integrated fixed temperature and rate-of-rise heat sensor.
Each unit has a base tamper switch, is part of a residential security/fire alarm system, and communicates with the system control panel.
Wireless ESL Smoke Detector Features
- 3V Lithium battery operated
- Field replaceable optical chamber
- Built-in 85dBa temporal sounder
- Built-in drift compensation
- Optional built-in heat detection
- Learn Mode
- 319.5MHz crystal transmitter
- Alarm signal sent to central station on test
- Low battery pre-alarm sent to control station